Permanent Residence

Immigrating to Canada permanently is an exciting opportunity. However, there are several things you should consider before you apply to be a permanent resident. If you want to immigrate to Canada, there are a few different ways to apply. You will need to decide which immigration program will work best for you and your family:

  1. SKILLED WORKER CLASS (for people who want to settle and work in Canada other than the province of Quebec)
  2. QUEBEC-SELECTED SKILLED WORKERS (for people selected by the government of the province of Quebec for settlement and work)
  3. CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS (for people who have recent Canadian work experience or have graduated and recently worked in Canada)
  4. INVESTORS, ENTREPRENEURS OR SELF-EMPLOYED (for people who want to start a business in Canada)
  5. PROVINCIAL NOMINEES (for people who are being nominated by one of Canada’s provinces for settlement and work)
  6. FAMILY SPONSORSHIP (having a family member join you in Canada if you are a citizen of permanent resident)

We also provide counseling and assistance with Pre-Removal Risk Assessment (PRRA), Humanitarian and Compassionate (H&C) applications.

SOKO Immigration Consulting Services is able to provide full information and counselling on which immigration category best meets your needs and situation. Please contact us with any questions you may have.